Do you have a building coated with our Wilderness Urethane and it just needs a small touch up? Then our 153 Touch Up Spray Cans are perfect for you! This can allows for easy touch-up on your shed or home.
- Approved for Touch Up ONLY!
- Approved Substrates: LP SmartSide Panel, primed Masonite, primed vinyl, or primed metal. Note: to achieve a wood stained look all these substrates must have a faux grain surface. 153 Wilderness Urethane is also approved for use on rough sawn wood to give it a stain appearance.
- Application: Spray out of the can in a feathering method
- Surface Prep: This product is designed for touch-up use only!! Please clean the surface off with a pressure washer to make sure there is no dirt on the desired touch-up location.
- Application Temperatures: 50 to 100 degrees.
- Special Features: Wilderness Urethane contains trans iron oxide nanotechnology pigments which are paired with a very tough urethane to provide our customers a finish that will maintain its appearance for a decade.
- Shelf Life: 3 years.