Wilderness Ultra Log Stain 701
The Wilderness Ultra Log Stain 701 Features
PREMIUM FINISH – This product is a high build satin sheen water-based stain. It penetrates deep in cracks and gaps, providing a clean, unbroken film to the wood.
PROTECTIVE COATING – Our Wilderness Ultra Log Stain has nano-technology UV inhibiting pigments that refract the damaging rays of the sun. This means the wood substrate will look great and last longer – especially in climates with long sun exposure.
TWO COAT SYSTEM – Unlike other log and siding stain systems, our ULS does not require a third clear coat. This makes it easier to repair and touch up without the need to remove stubborn clear top coats.
5-Year No-Fade Limited Warranty
The Nitty Gritty
- Approved Substrates:Any wood substrate, including log and Breckenridge siding, and unprimed DuraTemp.
- Coverage: 200-400 Sq. Ft. (depending on porosity of the wood)
- Application Method: Airless, roll or brush
- Application Temperature: 55-100 Degrees
- Drying Time: 1st coat will dry in 1-2 hours. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Shelf Life: 3 years