Looking for the perfect color but can’t decide? Order a sample of LP SmartSide coated with our Wilderness Urethane. You will receive a $4.00 Coupon Code to use toward your next Haley Paint Purchase of $50+. You will receive an email containing the coupon code 24–48 hours after your order confirmation.
- Approved Substrates: LP SmartSide Panel, primed DuraTemp siding, Miratec trim, Masonite, fiberglass, vinyl, or metal. Note: to achieve a wood stained look all these substrates must have a faux grain surface. 153 Wilderness Urethane is also approved for use on rough sawn wood to give it a stain appearance. Note: the warranty for rough sawn wood substrates is a 5/10 year. This product is not recommend for smooth wood surfaces.
- Application: Brush, roll, or spray.
- Airless Spray: Reduce pressure to 1400 PSI and use a Graco 2:14 fine finishing tip.
- Surface Prep: This product is designed for new construction buildings and not previously painted or stained substrates. Avoid raw wood: Wilderness Urethane was not designed to perform on raw wood substrates.
- Dry Time: First coat dries to touch in 15 minutes. Two coats are recommended. The second coat can be applied as soon as the first coat is dry to touch.
- Application Temperatures: 50 to 100 degrees.
- Coverage: 350 square feet per gallon.
- Special Features: Wilderness Urethane contains trans iron oxide nanotechnology pigments which are paired with a very tough urethane to provide our customers a finish that will maintain its appearance for a decade.
- Shelf Life: 3 years.