Wilderness Log and Siding Finishing System 33 A multiple coat hi-performance system designed to show the beauty of natural wood and provide a proven and durable seal that protects your property.
Wilderness 33 stain contains nano technology Trans iron oxide pigments that both accentuate the grain of the wood and shield your home from damaging ultraviolet rays. Wilderness 153 Clear Urethane is a single component easy to apply top coat for the base stain.
Two coats of Wilderness Clear allow us to warrant this system against premature graying for five years.
- High Resin Solids – Encapsulates wood fibers to provide maximum protection from nature’s elements
- Formulated using Trans Oxide Pigments – Allows the natural wood grain to be highlighted, while protecting the surface from damaging ultraviolet rays
- Water Repellent Formula – Resists damaging water penetration
- Mildew Resistant Coating
- Ideal for Most Wood Surfaces including Pressure Treated Lumber, Cedar, and Pine
- Factory Pack Colors for Consistency and Color Fastness
- Urethane top coat that allows the system to look like new for years to come