Wilderness Performance Stain 65
The Wilderness Performance Stain 65 Features
Formulated for Beauty & Protection – Our Wilderness stain uses a proprietary and unique formula maximizing penetration into the wood surface. Made with 80% renewable content, this environmentally friendly coating is resistant to mildew and holds colors longer than other stains.
Protection from Sun, Water, & Dirt – Trans oxide pigments provide superior UV protection for the wood, while a natural blend of waxes gives the wood outstanding water repellency and low dirt pick up.
The Nitty Gritty
- Approved Substrates:Any wood substrate, including pressure-treated lumber, cedar, and pine.
- Application Methods:Airless Sprayer, Brush, Roll
- Airless Sprayer:For best results use a Graco 4:15 Tip
- Surface Preparation:Clean and Dry. Free of mold and mildew. Never use steel wool. Back Brushing Optional.
- Dry Time:1st coat will dry in 2-4 hours. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Application Temperatures:40-100 Degrees
- Coverage Rate:1st coat 250-350 Sq. Ft. Per Gallon. 2nd coat 450-600 sq. ft. per gallon
- Special Features:Do not top coat with any Urethane.
- Shelf Life:3 Years